The success of great industrial and constructing view in planning and controlling the procedures based on time and money.
Here, the main task is providing gathering, recording and keeping information which shows the projects features during its life.
Processing and providing suitable reports for the managers is very important.
The purpose of this unit is guiding the project to promotion based on schedule and within budget and meet project goals.
All these experiences should be stored for future use. This unit can help the manager to save time, money and energy to perform his task efficiently.
The Planning and Controlling Unit has the following capabilities:
- Determining the Work Break down Structure (WBS) whose purpose is to function correctly and not to interfere with their activities and resources.
- Determining a periodical comprehensive plan which shows the logic behind the project, as well as its priorities and executive events.
- Indicating the date of finishing for the project at the beginning.
- Making a suitable plan for using personnel, machineries and other equipment properly. Recyclable sources should be notices.
- Scheduling regular purchases of materials, machinery and necessary equipment to reduce warehousing costs. And waste of founding resources.
- The distribution of non-reuse of materials for using in all projects and activities.
- Determining the amount of cash flow all the time to pay the bills and advanced payments.
- Recording and analyzing the results to see if any change is necessary or for future use.
- Finding proper and effective solutions to offset the delay in the implementation of the projects.
- Presenting reports about progress of the project by the contractors.
- Save all the information in the computer so that they can be processed by specific planning and controlling software.
- Planning some visits to see how the activities are running.
- Preparing some periodic reports of the progress. In each project, resource consumption and costs in comparison to the initial schedules in the form of different charts, tables, and bar graphs and S-curve (analytical report).
- Forwarding the reports to the employer.
- Preparation the project position.
- Receiving the items approved by each contractor.