Quality control unit in Momtazan Industry Company consist of six personnel with related university degrees and international standard Certificates – SNT – TC – 1A.
The personnel of quality control unit passed different standard training such as: SNT – TC – 1A.
- Welding Inspection Level I & II.
- CWI (Certification of Welding Inspector)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Ultrasonic Testing.
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) and Welder Performance Qualification (PQR).
- Inspection of Painting and Coating.
- Visual Testing.
Testing and controlling equipment:
Testing and controlling of materials & equipment in each step is possible by means of some precise instruments which are calibrated periodically.
- Different Kinds of accurate tools for controlling the internal and external surface of components.
- Mapping cameras and their equipment.
- Welding inspection gauges.
- The instrument for measuring portable hardness.
- Equipment and devices for non-destructive testing, including:
- Ultrasonic testing with different sensitivities probe.
- Magnetic particle testing.
- Liquid penetrant testing.
6- Instruments of sandblast, paint and coaling inspection including:
- Blasted surface roughness tester.
- Paint inspection gauges in a wet state.
- Paint thickness Gauge device in a dry state.
- Equipment for testing paint adhesion (cross Cut)
- Processes of controlling and testing components by quality control unit.
This control is done processing as the following:
- controlling raw materials consist of visual testing and size by standard tables and samples of materials for checking chemical and mechanical raw materials and controlling with standards and steel key.
- Controlling and measurement of different sides according to the map.
- Welding inspection processes including:
- Inspection before welding in order to prepare arrangements so as to reduce the damages.
- Inspection while welding which makes sure that the work is done better and perfectly and installations are done correctly and there is no problem.
- After welding inspection in order to verify the operations.
- Some examples are Liquid penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing ….
- Controlling and measurement if blasted and painted components including; their roughness, thickness of color in wet and dry state and paint adhesion tests.
- Controlling product loading to the desired location.